Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Inspirational Video


After thinking and re-thinking about whether or not I should create a youtube channel, I have finally decided to give it a try. My youtube username is: beautifullifeT2. In this youtube channel, I will be creating videos that inspire people. I have always been into motivational and inspirational videos. I believe that everyone needs some kind of motivation in life to make it more meaningful. In the process of using this channel, I expect to inspire others and myself along the way.

I decided to start my channel by including someone who has been a huge inspiration in the history of mankind. Therefore, I chose Martin Luther King, Jr. Besides his birthday is January 15th (which is coming up soon), so what better way to honor him than dedicating my first youtube video to this great person!  :)

I hope to make more videos in the future.


To Check out the Video, please click the link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6kPx_oiE2I&context=C3611559ADOEgsToPDskKyItNPS0AiO4oSg6cigDxC

No comments:

Post a Comment